Do you pretend to have a bad day? LOL

My neighbor is so funny (to me atleast!)
She stay's home with her baby and everytime her hubby calls she says "He's crying all day!, I'm so tire" or "I can't take it when you gonna come home?"
she even pulled out baby's binky out so he'll start crying, for her SO to hear...
And her son is the calmest baby EVER!!! I guess that way she makes him feel bad, and she gets watever she wants.... did you ever???? :)

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO. I enjoy my time with my daughter and though I love my hubby coming home he has to work. I do have bad days and he can tell when he walks in. I try to avoid her crying as it drives me crazy and if she is having a day then he knows because it doesn't stop when he comes home. I think your friend just wants attention and him to feel bad for her and to baby her when he gets home.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh yea, and the funniest thing...
    When her hubby spoke to mine, he was like I don't understand what's wrong???
    When I'm home baby is so calm , but when I'm working he's out of control???
    Poor guy! LOL
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hell no. I don't have to pretend I'm having a bad day, sometimes I just really am having a bad day. I would never bother my husband with stuff like that. Your friend sounds like a big baby herself!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• thats not right. i wouldnt do that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh yea, she is
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• jesh, no. my bad days happen for real! I'd be on the look out to make sure your friend doesn't develop Münchhausen by proxy though if she is ok with purposely taking her baby's pacifier to make them cry in front of people to get attention, what could she be doing behind closed doors?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• what the hell??? when my fiance FINALLY starts work im gonna call him and say "baby Alexis says hii daddy! cant wait for you to come home" but id NEVER EVER make her cry..thats like...abusive i think....
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• She should be ashamed. It's like the boy who cried wolf. One day she will really be having a bad day and he will not listen or care. He will be so use to it that he will be like - so, what's new, when have you NOT had a bad day?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009