Confused!

If you measure farther along than your LMP is your pregnancy then considered 40 weeks from conception and not LMP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure I am understanding your question but your pregnancy is always dated from your LMP and it is 40 weeks from that date when you are due.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• So what if you measure farther along than your LMP? i measured 12wks4d. According to when my LMP was I should have measured 11wks2d. Does this mean I concieved 12wks4d ago? or 10wks4d ago??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• they go by ultra sound if you had one early on if you didnt then they go by your last period .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• when i got pregnant my lmp was in oct....and so i got a due date from that ...and that lasted until my ultrasound then i found out that i was actually a month off...sometimes its just hard to figure how far along you are from you lmp just because what you think one thing means could mean something totally different
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009