Has anyone ever camped at The Wilderness in Branson?

I'm thinking about a family vacation to Branson in July. The campground seems to have good ratings, but I was hoping to get some more opinions on the campground. If you've been, are the campsites nice? Should I make a request for a certain area of the campground? We have a small pop-up camper & we would want to be near the restroom/shower house.

soccermom0002

Asked by soccermom0002 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Travel

• it sounds really nice!! I hve been looking into Branson before!! What about doing the address on google earth or the weather channel to get a birds eye view of the campground? Can you reserve site specific? we can up to 6 months at the state campgrounds (the only ones I have tryed) but the book up asap!!! I need to make my October reservations soon!! It is all about what you make it!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009