Have you ever been to the Kids Fest at Silver Dollar City?

We may go to Branson this summer. I noticed that they have a huge Kids Fest at Silver Dollar City. I was wondering if anyone has ever been & what kinds of things that they have. I have two daughters who are 9 and 7 so it seems like something they would enjoy. Also, is there lots to do in regard to rides at Silver Dollar City for these ages?

soccermom0002

Asked by soccermom0002 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Travel

• never even heard of it, I will go look it up!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• it looks really fun!!! How ever during the kids fest it will be the most packed, keep that in mind!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I live close to Branson and Kids Fest is a big hit. Be prepared to park very very far away from the park and to wait in long lines all the time. There are times that it takes over an hour to just get to a parking spot its so crazy. It would be a lot of fun but you may want to consider going before or after kids fest. It will still be busy but not nearly as busy. SDC has a lot to do for kids all the time. It's a great place to go!
    Anonymous