• In the Spotlight:

My mom found out my 15 y/o sister had sex...

I really just want her to stop giving me visuals!! She constantly will tell me about how my sister's now-ex boyfriend isn't allowed in the house, then my sister gets mad about it. My mom will, in turn, tell her that it's her own fault for sticking somethin in her ***** that don't belong, blah blah blah. It's giving me nightmares!!!!! How's the best way to approach the situation and tell my mom *as nicely as possible* to STOP????

ladylila705

Asked by ladylila705 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Maybe you could just tell your Mom it is making you uncomfortable and you would prefer not to be involved.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Tell her what happens in her house should stay there. You don't tell her all the bedroom stuff that goes on at yours, she should not tell you hers or your sisters. I am afraid your sis will rebel, which mom may well deserve.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Just plainly tell her to stop,
    or when she starts talking about it dont be intersested, she probably wants someone to agree with her, or just to piss your younger sister off, or change the subject,
    and if she gets nasty you can to, that will make any mom stop,
    or ask her how she would feel if you were talking about her sex life.

Anonymous