If your hubby is mad at you for something, how do you make it up to him?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cook him his favorite meal. Or give him great sex :]
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 10:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh and make sure the house is really clean.
    bmattacch

• cook him his favorite meal get a babysitter and we hang out maybe go see a movie he wants to see...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No, No, No, he just has to get over it. He gets mad at the drop of a hat and I refuse to bow down to that.

If I have done something truly wrong, I apologize.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If my husband is mad at me (which is very rare) then we usually sit down and talk it through. We communicate really well with eachother and I think that is why we have been together as long as we have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• He will just have to be mad at me..Because I will not do anything to stop him from being mad at me.. If he does not want to talk it out, like two grown people..He can just stay mad.

Answer by louise2 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If I feel he has a legitimate reason for being mad at me... meaning I said or did something to upset him... I apologize.

If he's mad about something and I don't feel I"m responsible for it... like when he's had a bad day at work and he takes his frustrations out on me (we've had a few nice long talks about it, and mostly that doesn't happen anymore), or if its something silly, then I just let him be mad. sometimes I'll make a nice meal for to get him in a better mood, but by doing that I am in no way apologizing or sucking up to him.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I apologize right away. I don't like to dwell on it. Just apologize and get it over with.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I will apologize to him but then at the sametime he have to get over that cause I'm always mad at him so.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 10:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I apologize and give him a back or foot rub. Never lets me down. Ever.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009