How often do you argue, fight or get mad at your DH or SO?

My husband and I only argue about once every six months. Usually about the same thing. His anxiety. He hates when I tell him he HAS to go here, do this, do that, wear this...etc. etc.
Other than that, we are quite happy most of the time. How about you?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 10:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• we are about the same just we argue about stupid stuff....we are happy for the most part and we have a good relationship.......
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Were about the same. I can't remember the last "fight" we had. Even those are really FIGHTS. We might bicker back forth here and there, but we'll be hugging and kissing while were bickering. :]
    We have a wonderful relationship! <3
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• just about every day. yesterday he wasn't feeling well though. I can tell because he didn't argue with me.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We argue just about everyday. But the good thing is that neither of us hold grudges and it never gets out of hand. We argue then talk about it and then we kiss and make up lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• geez, you're his wife not his mom. Cut that crap out and maybe you two will stop arguing. SO hates to argue. We get upset with one another but he walks away and won't discuss anything out of fear of saying something he'll regret. Not me, I blurt it all out as he walks out the door. I'm not bottling up that crap! Wow, I dont even remember what any of our fights have been over...except him not giving me enough sex. I do remember that one!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would say it fluctuates with us... Most of the time we don't really fight and if we do one of us
    (the initiator) is having a bad day and justy picking a fight to be an ass... The good thing about those is we are both very good at realizing that we are being a jerk and have no reason to be acting the way we do so we apologize and make it up to the other person as best as we can. The funny thing is we never have a fight that is about anything...It is always dumb and we never remember what it is about...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My anxiety condition first when I started having anxiety issues. Through a therapist we started the "Green Zone Living" program and now we hardly ever fight. We agree to disagree.

canadiangirl5

Answer by canadiangirl5 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We don't live together but are together most days. But we really don't argue. We are very similar in that we understand each others needs and idiosyncrasies so we give space when it is needed. Every now and then I will be annoyed at something he does or doesn't do - maybe once every 4 months. But after thinking about it, I usually find that it is more about me and my own issues and not really about him at all. We get along better than I've ever had in any other relationship. He never pressures me to be anything other than the way I am. I accept him the way he is.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• admckenzie...we do not argue much. Like I said, he has anxiety issues. We only argue when he thinks he doesn't have to attend certain family functions, doesn't like to be told he has to go to these functions! Geez!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My husband and I hardly ever argue if we do it is probably once a month or less than that,We get along great so nope don't have that problem!
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 2:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2009