TMI, but important that I ask.....

My husband and I have had trouble concieving baby #2 so were taking a fertility drug called Clomid. Its very important that we baby dance on certain days with this drug so we can catch ovulation so heres the thing. The first 5 days we baby danced I of course was on bottom and after husband would finish I would lay there for about 30 min. so that we make sure the swimmers got in there. When I would get up to go take a shower I would feel all his sperm come out of me, its just wet a warm. Well for the past two days for some odd reason it seems like all his sperm is already out of me by the time I stand up. It was leaking down me and on our pillow but I dont understand why cause he goes inside of me every time. He even stays in me for a bit after wards so I know thats not it. And after I have been laying ther for 30 min. I dont feel anything come out of me, however I am very wet down there. Im worried that none of his swimmers..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• OP, made it if I ovulated cause most of his sperm was on the out side of me and not the inside lol. I know this sounds funny but if he went inside of me and stayed there for about 30 seconds did his sperm have enough time to swim? I layed there and after wards he put a pillow under me so I never got up, thats why I dont understand why it went out of me. Any encouraging words?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• idk if i understood this corectly. but if ur sayin its weird his stuff didnt come out it probly just came out right after and u didnt notice. its happened to me b4. if u worried cause it felt lik it all came out then thats normal. it comes out in a whuite liquid which is pretty much just lube to make it easier for them to swim. after u hav sex put a pillow under ur butt so it raises that area a little bit. if u lay there for long enough i would imagine it leaks out slowly and ur not noticing it either that or it dries up. dont worry too much about it but if ur a lil worried talk to ur dr. theyll know
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• OP, Im probably over thinking this but all Im saying is that i normally feel his sperm come out of me when I stand up after laying there for 30 min. and the past two days it has leaked out of me and I dont feel any thing when I stand up so Im scared that his little swimmers didnt make it and I might have ovulated. I know that men carry millions of sperm when they do the deed so even though allot leaked out of me I guess its possible that some made it still.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Perhaps some of the wettness is just your own???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Every time me and my SO have sex, and he goes in me, it doesnt matter how long i lay there, or what i do, it eventually all comes out and drips down my leg...even after i frst stand up, it will appen, ten like 10 minutes later again...we did this all the time, and i decided that if i got them out quickly i wouldnt get pregnant, but I DID! So good luck, and best wishes to you!! It happened to me!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Thanks every one for answering! Im sure Im just over thinking this but you can never be too sure. I guess I will find out at the end of the month if it really mattered or not. :)
    Anonymous