How Upset would you be?

So today i went to the doctors...I had been 2cm dilated for about a month and about 70-80% effaced. And today that said my urine hadthe highest amount of protein in it (same for a month now, that hasnt changed)

But i had contractions ALL yesterday, Lastnight, and this morning. They stopped..and when i went to the doctors to see if there was anychange..she said "No change"

Im due next week and i feel like im gonna be pregnant forever!

How would you feel hearing that theres no change when your due next week =[

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 10:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im so sorry honey ! i just read your other post from earlier this morning .
    i to had no change on monday at my drs appointment :(
    id be so mad .. heck i am mad, lol i have been sick and sore and waking up from contractions now . i feel your pain honey !
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I was 2 centimeters dilated for over a month, and would have labor pains and every time I would go to the hospital with my twins they would just send me home. shoot they send you home when your in labor sometimes. lol, you will not be pregos forever even though its seems like it will. I honestly think its because the hospital is so over crowded that unless your ready to deliver they will not even admit you unless there is a risk to you and the baby. Its sad but true. You will be in full labor within the next few day, maybe even tonight!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Eventhough there was no change today doesn't mean there will not be a change in the next hour. Be patient. your baby isn't ready yet. he/she will arrive in his/her own time. they are comfortable being right where they are at. i know it is uncomfortable right now for you. trust me i know. i went to exactly 40 weeks with my son. to the day. and with my daughter i was overdue by a week. but enjoy being pregnant. you have one week left and after you have your angel, you will miss being pregnant even if you don't think so right now.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would be disappointed but it doesn't matter one little bit. You could go into labor tonight! I was dialated 4-5 and fully effaced and I still had to be induced! So it doesn't really matter. Cause your baby could say hey mom i'm coming tonight. Or it could be another 2 weeks. Either way your not going to be pregnant FOREVER. :] Your baby will be here before you know it.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• cryingYeah, its just tough hearing this! its my first time being pregnant..i could see if it was my second. and OH WOW! MY CONTRACTIONS ARE STARTING BACK UP AGAIN SINCE I LEFT THE HOSPITAL!! Its amazing how a hospital can do this! lol..And it didnt help me returning from the hospital to read one of my questions where someone went anon. and called me full of myself. What a WONDERFUL day im having..

MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh ignore them the anons have had big sticks up their butts lately . oh and honey lol it doesnt get batter with the 2nd either . this is my second . its killing me lol . i am just glad that i know i wont go over due with this one ! i just know she will come soon fo ryou honey i just know it !
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Mrs. Owen i forgot ur being induced! Your soooo lucky!!! i cannot wait to meet my little girl!! im gonna spoil the shit outta her <3 Im gonna give her everything i didnt get to have!!

Just i wont spoil her to the point where she always gets her way....Ill spoil to an extent =P
    (if i can afford to spoil lol) but first thing is just making sure she's healthy and safe <3 first things first..spoiling can come later
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol i spoile kids all the time lol you should see my son ! but he isnt like one of those kids you just want to back ahnd cause they think they are gonna get it just becuse they want it lol.
    ya i cant wait to be enduced , with all the pains and contractions i had no change monday at my appointment . so i have at most 6 days left i really hope she comes before then lol i would like to sleep at least an hour straight threw !
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• wait..what day are you getting induced? the 22nd????
    cuz im due the 22nd..i have an appointment on 4/20, i giggled because thats pot (and no i dont smoke pot..im one of the few percent that is actually allergic to it lol)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol i have my last appointment on 4/20 at 245 and im being enduced on 4 / 22 at 4 am ! ugh early morning ! lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2009