Anyone having a bad morning?

I sure am =(
Someone went Anon and called me full of myself this morning..They told me they dont like me, even though they dont know my life one bit.

I go to the doctors only to find out there is no change in my cervix. Im due next week. I feel like im gonna be pregnant forever.

My belly hurts REALLY badly. Everytime i go to the hospital my contractions stop =(
I have a bad cold that ive had for almost a week now.
Im having a terrible morning...
And im sure someone is gonna post on here to make it worse, but im just asking if anyone else is ALSO having a bad morning =(

And if you are, i hope the both of us can have a better day <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww! poor thing!
    how can I cheer u up????
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have no idea. Tell me a joke if you want ^_^ i love jokes! but you dont have to cheer me up..eventually ill feel better..i mean, come on, its sunny out and decently warm outside. So, at least SOMETHING good is coming outta today?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sorry, your having such a bad day. And don't let people who posts stuff on here bother you, usually they hate themselves, so they try to make you feel like crap! I hope you have a better rest of the day. Good luck with everything.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• see atleast it sunny there, here where I am it ranning :((((
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• sad

Albi1623

• Turn on a funny movie. Laughter really can make you feel better. But I know how you feel. Sometimes, I'll be feeling really down, and I DON'T WANT TO FEEL BETTER DAMN IT!! LOL. Go sit in the sun and maybe you'll start to feel better. :) <3
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I sure am. I had to go to the hospital for pretesting because on Tuesday I'm having a noncancerous lump removed from my breast. Now I have to go to my regular dr. to clear it. So annoying. I know it has to be done. Not to mention they weighed my fat ass and I gained almost 20 pounds since last year. A no win situation with me. I was never a skinny minnie but I wish I can stay at a certain weight and never gain. It's my fault. I need to move my ass. F..cken shit. I want to scream. Sorry.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm sorry you are having a down day. Hope it improves quickly. It puts a smile on my face knowing that very soon you will have a precious little baby to love and cuddle. I love the idea to sit in the sun also....wish there was some sun here to sit in today.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 4:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009