What do you think about this?

It's a few months old. But what do you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqkMfToY9Pk

myame

Asked by myame at 10:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• There is a lot of truth to his words..

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Honestly?

Blah Blah blah. Just another anti Obama loudmouth. Do I agree with him? Nope. Do I think others do, yep. We've been hearing the same crap from different people all along.We've also been hearing the opposite from other political leaders. Just different opinions for different people.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Next Question: Do you think Alan Keyes deserves to be called an Uncle Tom (by liberals) for expressing his views?
    myame

Answer by myame at 10:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Everybody has a right to their opinion, and the last time I looked at the U.S. Constitution everyone, including Alan Keyes, had a right to express that opinion.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. Alan Keyes. I'd vote for him for President in a heartbeat. Twice, if they'd let me. He'd make a very good President,and is just what this country needs. I've had the priviledge of hearing Dr. Keyes speak live,and he is a very devout Christian Conservative, who is dedicated to bringing this country back to it's Christian roots,and returning us to our former glory. I agree with everything he said in that video,and feel exactly the same way.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think Keyes has very good points, and NO liberals shouldnt call him an uncle tom.. I HATE that expression. People really need to pull their heads out of their asses and realize there ARE black people who dont oppose all republican views. Just because hes black doesnt mean he has to agree with liberal agenda. Its assumptions like this that are probably the reason more black people arent republicans. Theyre scared to be called out as "uncle toms" for having a mind of their own. Kind of like how some black kids dont do well in school on purpose in fear for being called "acting white" or something STUPID like that. And YES this does happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have to agree with anon :05 and say that I HATE the term "uncle tom".. No one should ever call Keyes this. Since when were there just white republicans?

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I don't agree with anyone calling Keyes an uncle tom but I do think he is a right wing nutbar and hypocrite.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

-------------------
    totally agree
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• first of all to the person that said "bring this country back to it's Christian roots"

This country was NOT founded on christian beliefs and christianity has no place in our government

next- about the video...... This is classic right-wing eliminationism: Depicting the opposition as the embodiment of evil, intent on destroying the nation. For militia/Patriot types, this kind of rhetoric also becomes a call to action.

Anonymous