Recipie for not goin crazy, anyone?

No food at home, i need shopping... But It's raining, sucks!
House is a mess, need to clean up.... But what's the reason it will be dirty in no time... this little "crazy" dog running around peeing EVRYwhere!!!!
My baby wount sit by himself, and my hubby is mad at me cuz he came home late, huh?
RECIPIE ANYONE????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when you figure it out sell it, you'll get rich :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• hang in there, hope it gets better, you need you time
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 10:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My recipe for this is junk food! And something good on t.v. and just not caring till tomorrow!! :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• UMMMMMM........................... You must be looking in my windows - I am soooooo in the same boat. I just cant peel away from this CM to get moving in my dump of a house. I am so BURNT OUT here. I just do not know what to do. I NEED A F------- VK.!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• When my son was 2 months old he had to have x-rays..... they had this great machine that just clamped around his torso and held him up perfectly..... I wanted one of those machines after that! Just plop, click, and there they stand... it was like a designated baby-holder! LOL

Hang in there Momma! Best recipe I can think of is a warm cup of tea, a chair by the window, and let the sounds of the rain take you away for a few moments.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think I figured it out, YOU TIME> I have 4 kids, work, grocery shop, clothes shop, cook, etc. I have me time now, I never had it before, and I take it whether he likes it or not. I need me time, I go for a walk with a friend, go shopping when I want to, and once in a rare moon, get a manicure. YOU NEED '''Me time".
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Take SAM-e Complete.
    http://www.sam-e.com/
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• am thinking i feel you i have been cleaning and cooking and washing omg it never ends lol.....and the cleaning the house wow i have two small kids and pregnant with baby number four my third baby didnt make it but anyways i have to clean my house ever three days lol....
    Moonbeam2830

Answer by Moonbeam2830 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Put the dog in a pen, LAY the baby down (or in a swing), let the husband sleep, do a quick cleaning and go out in the rain.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009