Labor dreams?

I have been in preterm labor for almost 4 weeks now and last night I had a dream about going into labor on Friday for some reason? Could this be a subconscious sign? Anyone else have these kinds of dreams that turned out to be accurate?

MT_MOM

Asked by MT_MOM at 10:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• preterm for 4 weeks ? why didnt the try to stop it? they should had .
    ive been having those dreams for about the past 3 months now .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• They have been trying to stop it...the contractions and the dilating just keeps comin.
    MT_MOM

Answer by MT_MOM at 10:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• thats nuts they should put you one soemthing . i had to take procardia for 2 weeks because i had preterm labor 3 times
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• dreaming that you are in labor, indicates your desire to be pregnant and to start a family.

I got that from a dream analyzing site, i go there a lot to analyze my dreams and it's always pretty accurate.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 10:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ya...I have been on Trebuteline since it started. Every 6 hours for 4 weeks...it sucks. I tried a couple of other kinds but I had allergic reactions to both. Trebuteline is all I can take so I got 2 rounds of steroid shots just in case.
    MT_MOM

Answer by MT_MOM at 11:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I had dreams throughout my 1st pregnancy about when my dd was going to be born. Yes I dreamed I was having a girl before I even knew I was preggers and for some reason I was thinking she was to be born around June 27ish. My due date was July 4th and I had her the 26th of June! This one I'm thinking will be premature and I am already 1 cm dilated and ony 20 weeks!!! Scary but stuff like that does happen, sometimes its hoping though, but I believe it 100%
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• beign one cm doesnt mean anything . you can still go over your due date .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• to anon. I very well know that this is not my 1st pregnancy, thanks for pointing that out. this is about dreams about labor!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009