question i need to know

iam pregenent i be 5 months on thursday and i just wanan know is it possible my husband hear the baby move now becouse yesterday he put hes hand on my tommy and when the baby moved he feeld it ?

iba_charles

Asked by iba_charles at 10:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes its possible...my boyfriend could feel my daughter at 5 months along...it all depends on how the baby is laying and how close to your back it is
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• yup. my dh has been feeling our second daughter for about 2 weeks now and I just turned 5 months. We new what it was too because its our second, but yeah he can feel it!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i think it all depends on your baby...because im 22 weeks and since my husband is leaving for the army in a week he wants to feel the baby kick but hasnt yet so i think it all depends on how your baby is laying and every baby is different
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Even though this is number 4 for dh and me I could only start feeling our son move last week, 25 weeks.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009