pay back

i just read about karma(interesting)my question is do you think karma will happen now or in the so called after life(which is another subject)because karma doesnt seem to be happening on the other side and awful things are happening.i seem to be on the loosing end all the time.i dont get it.i feel like karma is getting me from another life...weird huh??what do you think...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Karma doesn't have a time frame and it always happens when you least expect it. For those who are doing the wrong you never know their house could burn down, they could wreck their car, get a divorce, loose their job. It happens when the time is right and they think their life is perfect. It took 23 years for Karma to catch up to my MIL and now her life is one thing after another. She lost 1 son due to her behavior, then 3 of her 4 grandkids, mine she has never seen, lost her house, job and car. Its a bitch.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• be patient. Karma is on her own schedule. life is what u make it. live your life and dont worry about those who have done u wrong. they will get exactly what they deserve.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Karma & reincarnation go together. You cannot believe in one and not the other. That show "my name is earl" is funny but doesn't actualy talk about the true laws of Karma.

We all have past life Karma, we don't know when, where or how our karma is going to effect us. This is why some people are born w/ disablilties. Because of past life Karma. Now, this doesn't translate into "they deserved it". Most people make that mistake. Everyone's Karma effects everyone differently, & no one can judge how or why certain karmic things happen. Somtimes it all comes at us at once through a horrible experience, & other times it comes at us more slow. You know small things happening here & there. I am extremely learned when it comes to Eartern Philosphy, so if you have any more questions let me know.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I've waited 35 yrs for karma to catch up with my abusive x. I wanted something as drastic as what he gave me (abuse) but found that little by little over the years he's been being eaten up with diabetes and is being physically tormented by this ravaging disease. He could have stopped the abuse to me and his other wives after me but chose not to. He could have stopped the diabetes before it got out of control but chose not to. Karma will always catch up. Many times it works and we don't see it bc the bad folks don't want you to know.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• thanks everybody really good answers...:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• it will come around my husband when he was younger and stupid went around hitting cars while driving by. well one day he went to go to work and wouldn't you know it his car had been hit and the window bashed out. other kids did the same that he once did. that was true karma. karma may be happening already you just don't see how it's working.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009