when your husband sext's you pictures of himself do you show all the people you work with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• like sexy pictures? NO

cute pictures of himself? Sure
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 11:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No, I keep them for me : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• sometimes...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ew. Why would DH do something like that first of all, and there is no way in hell I would be sharing that with co-workers.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• uhhh NO. I know someone who ended up getting divorced cause her husband was showing his buddy at work, well that guy liked what he saw... and they started banging and they got divorced she got knocked up by this guy and then that guy left her. He already had like a ton of kids so it didn't phase him. So she has a daughter by her ex hubby and a daughter by that dude. Bad things happen by doing bad things.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• WHy would I want everyone to see my husband naked?? that is for my eyes only. The only time he sends me pics is if he is in iraq and then he takes them ahead of time. Being military he doesn't want to get caught and I see him naked daily.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• no,k dh isn't stupid enough to do something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I don't work, so no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My husband respects me enough not to do that. He also has too much respect for himself to do that. That stuff is just private.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009