If you were visiting your friend who has a husband and a toddler, would you leave personal items like a bra laying around where the kid can get to it and the husband can see it?

Do you think it's disrespectful and inappropriate, or no big deal? What if the kid got ahold of the bra and was dragging it around till the husband had to PICK IT UP?!

Yes, this happened to me recently.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to keep things neat out of respect. The people who are offering the hositality deserves to be treated that way. I put my things away so there is no possibility their child could get into things and then cause a problem because that would be my fault 100%.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Accidents happen and kids get into everything. I wouldn't worry about it unless the husband made comments about it. I would keep my things up high and be sure to stuff your bra down in the bag or whatever to keep it hidden. Its just a bra.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i would not leave inappropriate thing out were anyone could see or get to it.

Answer by louise2 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• it is just a bra i dont see the big deal . heck i know even with my clothes in a drawer my son would end up having something of mine dragged out . kids get nosey and dig in things .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Oh thats would be bad, the bra owner should retrieve her loot!
    My dh was raised around alot of woman, so bras just dont bother him at all., he wouldnt be embarrassed but maybe embarrassed for his child or the other woman. he also doesnt mind buying me tampons, pregnancy test & yes, even monistat...
    .. But I will say my mom likes to take her bra off when she gets home from work, she is tired so instead of putting it in her room, she will stuff it into the cushion of the couch, lol.. so if someome comes over unexpected, they may get a bra at their side (yes she would usually run to her room to put it back on though)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I agree, My personal belongings on any of my visits are away, so no one can see it. Just who I am.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• in appropriate. I think it's rude to be messy when visiting someone else. My in-laws did this. I hated it. You have suit cases, use them. And I defiantely don't want your dirty clothes laying all over my guest room.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think its rude,but if your child or someone else s child goes and takes it out while someone is there then its not rude but you should pick it up not anyone else!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• **** the person the bra belongs to -should pick it up!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009