Is anyone behing on there mortgage payments?

I have fallen behind on my mortgage due to being out of work. I am due for March and April payments. The company is working with me so far. They said that as long as i make 2 payments in April everything will be fine. They said that they are allowed to be 30 days behind and not a big problem. Anyways the plan was to pay one payment this week, and the other next of the week afer. But just my luck, DD got sick and had to take her to the doc yesterday and cost $280.00. I was sitting here figuring things and that is going to throw a kink in my plan. I wonder if i can pay like half the payment this week , and the other half the nest, and be a week later on the other. Don't they have to send you notice in the mail when they intend to start any type of foreclosure or repo? It is a mobile home.And if i catch it up wont that stop collections? ANyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• You will get a notice. It can take up to 6 months for them to start the process. Call them and talk to them about the payments and let them know you will have it. Im sure they will understand as long as you pay it. Thats all that truly matters is they get their money and you don't continue being late and behind.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009