What do you really think about MOMS who have several tattoos?

I was just wondering what other moms thought of those moms/dads who have several tattoos due to a situation that happened to my friend this past week. so here is the story...my friend lives in a very nice neighborhood and made a new friend who is from Europe and is a live in nanny for a neighbor my friend of course has tattoos and some piercings so long story short the neighbor heard about her from her children and doesnt want the nanny to hang out with THAT WOMAN as she calls her because she is afraid of her because of her tattoos.... Just wondering what other moms thought this way or if you are treated this way.

raurismomma07

Asked by raurismomma07 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• that they like tattoos. I have two.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have 8 tattoos and love each one of them. If you have a problem with them then don't talk t me. They wont rub off on you and they don't make me a bad person. They can not control who the nanny is around in her personal time. They may not want their kids seeing them and wanting one. Some people are weird and think that tattoos make you evil or a bad person.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think tattoos are art. I think its tacky to be COVERED in them but to have some that have meaning is cute :) I would never not be friends with someone because of tattoos though
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• To each their own.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have one, it doesn't matter if a person has them, as long as that person can be trusted is what matters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i think that they have more balls then me lol . i want one but i am so chicken about needles .
    sometimes i do think people can over do it and just look trashy , but i would never be scared if them .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have 3 :]
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 11:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Now that I am not nursing I am planning on having my entire back done... eventually I would like my hubby to get "sleves" done... I love them! They are beautiful! And a beautiful representation of who you are!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My husband has thirteen big tattoos so they don't really bother me. I think that as long as they aren't offensive tattoos (like bad words, naked people or gross things like a tampon) I don't really see any problem with it.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i am 50 yrs old and have 2 grown and 1 young child and i can tell you the tatoo doesnt make the person.they can have a tatoo and be the best parents in the world.my daughter is a hair dresser and one woman has a sleeve i think she thought i was going to freak but i didnt i thought it was cool.because you know there are woman that are very conservative and straight who (sorry) suck as parents...my daughter is a little not really goth but different..people look at her oddly.she is full figured and dresses kind of well.you know..she says she just thinks to herself i am a hair dreeser and probly make twice as much as you do but she doesnt say anything cause she is not like that.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009