baby shower?

is there any rules against having your baby shower in like your 5thor 6th month? I really dont want to wait until like my 7th or 8th to have it because ive already had a horrible time this far i know if i wait until then i wont enjoy it and will be super tired...so how do i tell the secret "thrower" of the shower this and get them to understand that my pregnancy is difficult and more painful than theirs due to my medical history?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no there is no rule about it but most wait that long anyways .
    just tell them
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• no. its better to do it sooner, like when you find out what your having, that way you know what you have to get and have more time to do so!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Tell them that you would like to have it sooner than expected because your not feeling that well and would like to have it while your feeling a little better than crap.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well if you don't want the surprise thrower to know you know I would just like make comments about it you know. Like bring up a conversation I'm sure they'll get the hint.Just be like oh I'm thinking of throwing myself a baby shower when I'm x amount of months because of blah blah.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2009