Any Beauticians/Hairstylists? Question...

I am going to get my hair done today. I am a brunette but have been almost blonde with heavy highlights. She always gets it to this gorgeous white platinum color when I leave, but within a few washings the goldeny color appears again. What can I do? I don't like the goldeny color on me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I understand. The same things happens to me. I would advise you go a little darker and maybe pull in some blonde so that it doesn't fade so much.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• probably fades or maybe the shampoo you are using
    Anonymous

• my daughter is a hair dresser and the same thing happens to me.she said that some people just cant hold that color and are sort of rejecting it.my daughter says now that my greys are getting so strong that we even have to use a new color.it is also the shampoo dandruff shampoo is the strongest,
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009