have you gotten a compliment today?

I did!! My friend said "you'l be an amazing mom, and your fiance is one lucky kid to be able to spend the rest of his life with someone as beautiful, sexy, funny, and awesome as you"

that TOTALLY made my day!! it was sooooo sweet!! and hes going to be a daddy too!

:D

What did you get complimented on today? (or yesterday)

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my husband told me I am beautiful and loves seeing me and his daughter sleeping and he is lucky to have two beautiful girls.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• aww that was so nice. no i havent i mean unless you count my husband saying i love you this morning while i was still half asleep lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Not yet, I just got up... If I did it was a dream... sigh....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Awwww, I did but not that good yet anyway. LOLOL, I was complimented because I quit smoking, for 3 weeks now. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My and my hubby were cuddling and I haven't shaved my legs for like 3 days... so they are prickly.. and I said don't look or touch my legs they are hairy. And he said "its okay, your legs are still cute" Just the way he said it was so darn cute hahah. This was last night. He told me I was beautiful last night too. Thats a normal thing though. Haha He told me I was getting tan too! :) I've been tanning it made me happy.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• hey! i give you props for quiting for 3 weeks! i quit smoking cold turkey as soon as i found out i was pregnant and now im 9 months! :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• not from a human, but I bet my dogs where like "Damn! you so nice" when I gave them some of my breakfast lol
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• well technically it was last night but I read it today. My friend has been going through a real rough time & last I talked to her she had been doing better. Well I decided to send a quick witty email to her just bc & she wrote me back saying how lucky she was to have me as a friend that she had been having a really rough day & once again I just 'happened' to write her & make her entire day brighter. I felt good
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• happyhahah Albi =D My cat compliments me every morning! lol...i think my cat has a crush on me...weird... he is always following me into the bathroom when i go to take a bath and he sits on the toilet and just...watches me..its sketchy lmfao

MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I got an infered compliment. A student, who is not mine, came to visit for a moment just to share something neat that happened to her yesterday. That made me feel good.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009