What do you like about yourself?

Hi I was justing thinking of how we all can knock ourseves down, so I thought maybe we could think of one or more things we do like about ourselves.

My name is Debby and I like that I am fun and I think Im an interesting person. I'am a very loving and compassionate person and just a down right joy be around. I love my family and friends and I work hard to make things go smooth for them. I thought it was going to be hard to think of things I like about me but well I guess not. I am a very blessed woman. I love the Lord with all my heart and Im working of becoming a better christian. Your turn give it up for yourself. You are worth it.

debmom07

Asked by debmom07 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love my family and i like how easy going i am, fly by the seat of my pants paint the town red kind of girl, the world is a play ground and i am all over it
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 12:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My sense of humor. I can get pretty silly sometimes and make dh, sister, mom, mil laugh til they cry. Want an example....hehehehe
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I like that I'm very fair to people... I always put myself in their shooes
    Anonymous

• Im very confident and I like keeping it real. I have a sense of humor and very down to earth. I have a big mouth!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I like that I've matured in to a giving, caring and kind person, but also that I've learned how to stand up for myself without knocking someone else down doing it. I like that I have morals that don't need to be apologized for, and I'm very thankful that I learned early to live my life as an example in front of my children. I like that, even though I suffered sometimes in the process, I can hold my head high, knowing I chose right over wrong and taught my children the same thing. I really like that I heard God's voice early in my life and I love that I've never felt alone since I met Him. I like that I've learned to laugh more than I complain. I could go on.. but you get the idea.. I like who I am, what I am, and what I'm becoming as I get older.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am frickin awesome! I am the nicest person you will ever meet. I am a great mom of 5 kids, a loving wife, an awesome office manager for the guy I work for, and I have very pretty feet. I am creative, artistic, warm, caring, smart...hell if we don't sell ourselves who will right? My mom always said you cannot expect anybody else to love you if you first don't love yourself. Chicks rule! I love being a woman!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have a good sense of humor even it the toughest situations. I have a relax personality so that I am very approachable and am trustworthy.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Since we are saying what we like about ourselves I will share I usually do not think of these things but here it goes.....I am funny, caring, loving, giving, besides all that I have nice lips, nice tits and a great a$$.
    Anonymous

• lol anon :39
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Im selfless to my friend and family and at times to stranger!
    canadiangirl5

Answer by canadiangirl5 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009