If you got $250 for your bday plus a $100 gift card to home depot how would you spend it?

My bday just passed and i got money and gift cards. However i have no clue how to spend it. Especially since we are getting ready to move into our first house that we just bought! I want stuff for my house but at the same time I never spend money on me. lol. So I am curious what other people would buy if they were me!

stayathomehero

Asked by stayathomehero at 12:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A beautiful new patio set!

Or something nice for your new yard.

Or just save it for when things go wrong with the house because things WILL GO WRONG, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Garden stuff!

I would go crazy and buy all the seeds and pots and fertilizer I could possibly carry :D
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 12:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• see whenever I have money to spend on me, it NEVER goes on me.. I buy things for my dd, I would redo her bedroom... buy things for my husband.. I am just horrible at the whole me concept! But something that I have been wishing to have money for is outdoors decorations. If you guys are going to paint your house.. maybe start picking up some paint? Pictures for the house... etc.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• What ever it is make sure its something u really want.. Money goes away really fast and then u will end up regreting not buying what u wanted..
    Anonymous