Watery discharge?

i have discharge that is watery and a slight odor. What does this mean? Conception? Implantation? Pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It gets thick and creamy after ovulation. If it is watery with an odor I would try monistat or another yeast infection medicine, it won't hurt you if your pregnant but it sounds like a yeast infection to me.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• its watery but still whitish thick...no infection thats for sure. It feels like i have to pee but when i go to it is just discharge.
    Anonymous

• It could be a urinary tract infection. How do you know its not an infection. Any type of odor is abnormal unless your on your period or after sex due to the mixture of fluids. I would go to the doctor and make sure its not a UTI as they make you feel you have to pee when you don't and they usually give you an increased discharge to help rid the body of the infection.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Went to doctor, it is not a UTI or any other infection. He wants me to see and OB/GYN but can't get in for another 2 weeks. COULD THIS BE A PREGNANCY? INPLANTATION?
    Anonymous

• doubt it, but POAS....$store has them for wait for it, wait for it...only 1 dollar!! wow.
    sorry for the sarcasm.
    so you went to the dr in the few hours you first posted the question
    wait a few days, it may even be gone tomorrow.
    did you just have sex, like today or yesterday? sometimes that happens from the sperm.

Anonymous

• oh i have tha same problem alot. My obgyn said its from your hormones being throwed off. Me i may have kidney stones i will find out Monday. Wish me luck. And gl to u as well
    Anonymous