Do you think speaking something positive over a bady part you hate will eventually make you see the good in it?

Aside from it changing your way of thinking, do you think that it also benefits you physically? Or with other people thinking it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• huh?
    Anonymous

• Yea I do that to my stomach all the time...Now i see it as something my hubby will have more to grab.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• When i did that i began to loose weight. I lied when i did it though, i would talk about how perfectly smooth, flat and beautiful my "abdomen" (not "belly", but "abdomen") was. It helped to loose weight, maybe because it made me feel like i needed to exercise and eat healthy inorder to keep this shape.

Ive read The Secret by Rhonda Burne and i looooove it.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 1:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• yes. I hate my sagging belly and bigger hips, but i have managed to tone up a tiny bit and also simply getting a major haircut yesterday fits my new body shape better and my self esteem has gone through the roof
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009