How Can I get Pregnant?

I have been trying for over 2 1/2 years.

PointPlaceMom

Asked by PointPlaceMom at 1:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have PCOS or been checked for it? Have you had your tubes checked with an hsg to make sure they are open? Do you have a regular cycle? Do you chart your temps and fluids? I tried for 7 years and ended up doing 2 years on clomid before getting pregnant.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Have you gone to the dr for fertility tests and help?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• sex.
    Anonymous

• Sex AND SPERM
    Anonymous

• 3 things you need to do 1st talk to your gyn as it has been 2.5 years and make sure that nothing is going on to keep you from getting pregnant. #2 next thing you need to do is to start charting your cycles and fertility symptoms so you know if and when you ovulate so you can plan intercourse. some really good info and software on this is at tcoyf.com. I use the software and it is marvelous.
    the 3rd thing is for both of you to eat well( take folic acid -you)and take care of yourseives..also be careful of any chemicals that either of you are exposed to on a regular basis as they can inhibit fertility . Sperm are very vunerable to enviromental pollutants,toxins, chemicals, heat.. And more sex doesnt always equal greater chance of concieving .as the more often you have sex(or he masturbates) it lowers the sperm count. timing really is everything. Avoid stess as well .Goodluck!
    Anonymous

• You need to schedule an appointment with your doctor to run the battery of blood tests to ensure that your hormone levels are correct. Your partner also needs to get checked to ensure sperm quality and quantity. If all tests come back normal, then you need to start paying better attention to fertility indicators, including your cervical mucous, BBT, etc. I cheated and got a fertility monitor so all I had to do was pee on a stick a few times a month to check my hormones.

Then, make sure you are taking care of yourself! Emotionally and physically. Do NOT obsess about pregnancy symptoms-- it'll drive you crazy. Your body can actually mimick pregnancy signs if you're under a lot of stress. Instead, try your best to relax, and tell yourself not to test until your period has been late 1 week.

Good luck!!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• my friend went on babyhopes.com and got pre- seed. she tried for 3 years. But no luck then when she purchsed pre- seed she got pregnant that same month.
    missvonnie22

Answer by missvonnie22 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My husband were trying but not really trying for 2 years. Since the day we got married. I started taking Robitussin because on another website it said that it would help my fluids be thicker and it would create more. I was pregnant in a month. I don't know if it was the Robitussin DM or if it was just our time. Try it. Hugs!
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LOTS OF SEX Girl GET JIGGY WIT YOUR MAN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!!!
    darkangel75457

Answer by darkangel75457 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009