Do u or would u allow guns in the home?

sassylitmom

Asked by sassylitmom at 1:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• My husband is a hunter. Yes :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Actually I have 4 guns in my car right now. LOL
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes. As long as they have a trigger lock and are in a safe with the bullets locked up in another one why not? We are a big old country family so we all have guns or had guns in the home. If I didn't live in military housing I would have a few of my own. But locking them up in another building doesn't help me out if I need it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hell no. My daddy used to tell me somebody may break in your home and blow your damn head off with your own gun.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• amy31...

Actually I have 4 guns in my car right now. LOL

Amy, I wanna ride with you!
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 1:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No,,,,,,,not a chance! My husband doesn't hunt so there is no reason to have one in the house. I didn't even let my son play with play guns when he was little.
    canadiangirl5

Answer by canadiangirl5 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am a huge gun hater. I do not even allow my boys to play with toy guns. I hate Guns and feel that I or my family do not need a gun!!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I've never had a gun but I'm not opposed to it. I just don't see the need for it. If it's locked up seperately from the ammo and someone breaks into my house, they're not going to wait for me to get everything together before they kill me.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We do not own a gun right now..but I am thinking of buying one. As in someone bringing a concealed weapon in my home. As long as the person has a licence for it,,and the safety is on.

Answer by louise2 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• hahhaah.. I don't have any ammo in there but I guess if we pulled out these long shotguns we'd scare people away =P So come on over and lets go for a ride haha
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009