Is it that hard?

Is it really that hard to search through the answers to see if some one has already answered your question? Or are people just too lazy? I always do a search to see if 1. the answer is on the internet from qualified people and 2. of cafemom to see if the question has been posted and answered already. It goods old seeing the same questions over and over!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you know how long it would take to sift through all the questions here? Even when you type in keywords a ton of questions pop up. It's easier for me to ask my question and get a few RECENT answers than to go through old ones.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• was it hard for you ? this has been asked before as well .
    Anonymous

• I agree. I ALWAYS go to search first in the upper right hand corner of CafeMom an see if I can find the question I want to ask. If I can't or don't like any answers given, then I'll ask it. I agree, I get so sick of the same questions asked over and over again.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I agree. A lot of the time I get a little pissy when I see questions easily answered by doing a basic internet search.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sometimes Repeats Are Great! Or encorses!! Sometimes moms here are so Busy.. So I don't mind sharing my Views or give my best Replies!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009