i am 3 weeks into this pregnancy when do you know start showing?

i've always wanted to become a mother, but i've never know how all this is. i've been taking care of my niece's and baby cousin's like if they were my own.

MommieDearest21

Asked by MommieDearest21 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends on how big you are and how much you gain but usually 5 months sometimes sooner other times later.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• when do you start showing? is that what you ment lol sorry my brain is so blah today .
    it could be anywhere between possible 12 weeks with a very small bump to 25 weeks . some dont even show then
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and I'm still not showing, Like the others said it just depends on your body!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i started showing around 11 weeks but at that point it just looks like youve gained too much weight and people just look at you like your fat. i think people really saw that i was pregnant and not just fat around 18 weeks. but im also 4'10 and little. it depends on your body. some women never show, some blow up, some are just the "average"
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 1:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• the average time is about 5 months for the majority of women. Me on the other hand (not kidding) I showed by the time I was 9 weeks...so many people thought I was about due when I was only 6 months.....ughhhh needless to say for some reason I carried so much amniotic fluid and that is why I gained all the weight and was so big in my belly other than the baby of couse lol
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 1:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It really depends on body type. Smaller gals tend to show up faster, larger gals show up slower. But it also depends on the position of the baby. I was a size 8/10 with my son. He grew up into my ribcage instead of outward, so I wore my prepregnancy jeans until I was eight months when I went up to a size 12. That was it. I bought one pair of maternity jeans and my belly never got any bigger. I ended up walking out of the hospital a size 8, in my prepregnancy jeans. I was upset, though. I wanted the big belly.
    The average time to start showing is 6 months or so. Give it some time.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 1:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I just got a little bump and I am only 15 weeks
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i am showing a little bit and i am 11 weeks. says everyone else. i dont think i am though ill post a pic of my belly on my profile if you wanna see it. hope that helps
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i was showing at 10 weeks, you will know when your pants become uncomfortable. When that happens, you are starting to show.
    Alisha1221

Answer by Alisha1221 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009