Is other half more distant from you now that your pregnant or has he become closer to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think its made my husband more distant.. considering hes overseas, but we refuses to talk about the baby, had nothing to do with choosing her name, doesnt ask about her, nothing. :/
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 1:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• my husband is just as he was before very very close to me . he is so excited about our baby coming .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My husband was over the moon about it. We became really close. he was always talking to my belly and rubbing it. He went to all but 3 appointments due to the Army not allowing him to go. He just got home from his 3rd tour in Iraq and it was huge surprise as it took 7 years to get her.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• He finds me more sexy now that I am pregnant but also more annoying now as well .
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol...im gonna 2nd baby1love's answer! but dh and i have been close from the start..we've been married for 4 yrs now and together 5 so its not that we're distant becusae of baby, we're just in the 'comfortable' stage if ya know what i mean
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• before i got pregnant my man cheated on me all the time, he would constantly try to push me away from him, everytime we got in a fight he would say "leave me then" like thats what he wanted, we conceived our baby actually when we were broken up, about a week AFTER we found out i was pregnant he got caughtcheating again i told him i was done and left him told him i would never take his child away from him but i did not want him around the sluts he was cheating on me with. He came back crying, my man is a very manly man i have been with him about 2 years and seen him cry twice ever and it was just one tear, but he was sobbing, now her is only 19 but he was man enough to get me pregnant. Since that day he has not cheated i have checked his phone i have checkedwith his friends and everything, i think he finally realized its time to grow up however i do keep my gaurd up, he rubs my belly and talks to the baby. we are closer now
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• We are more distant. he doesn't rub my belly or say hardly anything regarding our unborn child. I can't tell if it's stress or him changing his mind about having a child with me. He is still upset with all the hormonal issues I have had. He doesn't seem happy like he was when we first found out we were pregnant.
    TheRaenonu

Answer by TheRaenonu at 5:31 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• my boyfriend and i are more distant, he goes out and parties EVERY night, but we live together and he said he wants to be with me for the rest of his life, but yet he seems like he doesnt want me.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009