Is there anything i can do about this Anon poster that is stalking me?

Everytime i ask a question this woman goes anonymous and says rude things about me!! Every single question ive asked!! and she wont stop! and its really annoying! i dont want to go anonymous when asking a question. I feel as though i shouldnt be afraid to ask a question but im getting afraid to ask a question because im afraid to get stalked by her and have her say more things about me!!!

Is she anything i can do to have her stop stalking me??? Can i report her and tell cafemom shes stalking me and saying rude things and cafemom will know who she is and can send her a message???

i really hope so! im at the end of my pregnancy and this woman is stressing me out! i have important questions that i need answers to but god damn! =[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• well like i said you didnt have to point it out. god will people on here ever grow the hell up?
    Anonymous

• Everytime she is nasty, hit the tab that says "report this answer". Let the Cafe Mom team know she is doing this and ask them to do something about it. Report it every time it happens. They will probably cancel her account when they see what she is doing.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• All you can do is report the anon misskellee lol
    welcome to cafemom.... it happens to the best of us
    Anonymous

• What kind of things is she saying to you?
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Its me. Sorry. I'll stop. LOL! JK! Try not to let it get to you. There is always someone on here that has something snotty to say. Just take the advise that is usefull and ignore the rest.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well you can't report an answer just because you don't like it. If it is down right rude and name calling and going against the rules and guideline then yes, report.

Anonymous

• It's JUST the internet.
    xChasingxAmyx

Answer by xChasingxAmyx at 1:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• shes bored and miserable in her own life so she wants everyone else to feel the same. report her every time she is on your post. someone did that too me not long ago and i kept reporting her and then i sent cm a message and told them that it was continuing and her account needed to be deleted and they deleted it.
    Anonymous

• My advice is to create a new account and delete the old one. She will likely not know who you are if you change your screen name.
    Anonymous

• i would say report her to cafemom
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009