Why don't people

Read my journals and respond? LOL

I know it sounds whiney, but I am seriously getting things off my chest and trying to seek adcvice adn it seems as though no one reads or responds to my journals...

Ok, rant over, i just had to get that out..........................................

onyourterms

Asked by onyourterms at 1:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Personally I rarely ever write a journal any more, and I don't expect that any one wil pay attention, that's why I run to my groups rather than journaling. Since I don't write, I rarely read them!!
    Anonymous

• I don't write journals, but if you go to the main journals page there is an area for "most popular journals" or something like that. If you aren't on that list, most people won't read your journal. To get on that list you need a lot of people voting you popular, so it's a catch 22. You need a lot of people to read and vote, so a lot of people will read your journals. Most of the journals that get voted popular are things about news stories, things that are shocking or dramatic, jokes, anything that can capture people's attention with the title. Things that have the warning "!" sign will get views, things with pics or videos added will get views. It's all about entertainment, shock value, drama and good old noseyness.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It seems that friends are more apt to read them and even with that it seems (to me( that the title needs to be catchy!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009