I need help

I have gestational diabetes so every week i go for ultrasounds n stress test and when i did my stress test the nurse said i had low blood pressure and lately i been feeling like im a pass out my back and chest hurt and my head is killing me. idk what to do and i dont want to keep takin tylenol for my headache bcus is not going away. anyone pls help i feel horrible how do i make it go away

Queen_B619

Asked by Queen_B619 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you tell your dr it is not going away ? you may have to be indced early . i really would talk to your dr about htese concerns you have
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i know what your going through im in the same boat and what happened is the doctor prescribed me stronger version of tylenol with codene in it and order bed rest and changed my diet! so now i havent felt as bad...i just feel like a sack of potatoes....just siting around...
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009