Any one care to share those not so great names you picked out for your future children when you were little?

My mom told me that when iwas 3 i wanted my lil sister to be named Barbie Dolly ... also when i was about 5 i was convinced i was going to have twins someday and name them Rosa, Bosa , and Dosa.. When i was 10 I was KNEW someday my daughter would be named Morbidda Destiny (a charcater in a book i liked to read) and my son would be Boris Bogtrotter... THANK GOD I grew up lol.. any one else have interesteing names picked out?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but my sister used to say her son was going to be named Horace Hobart. Thankfully she went with another one!
    Anonymous

• My daughter was absolutley going to be Cindy. After Cindy Brady of course =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You used to read the babysitters club books too?! I loved them and one of the characters names I used to love was Betsy. Yea I got over that one.
    Anonymous

• Iesha!!!

Wow. That is ghetto hahaha.
    Anonymous

• Anistacia (Stacey ) and Steve
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Nikolas(Nik) and Kaitlyn(Katie)
    lexismommy07

Answer by lexismommy07 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I was obsessed with the names Jem and Vanessa.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009