Advice?

I haven't shared this with anyone other than my significant other. There was a situation where we broke up do to his drinking and acting cruel and inapropriate. I was done with his behavior. I found myself not caring and jumped into bed with another man less than 24 hours of having sex with my sign. other. Both unprotected. With the man I jumped into bed with I used the very useless pull out method and our encounter lasted a whole 2 secs of never being fully erect. When sorting some problems out I was honest. 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. my sign. other assured me he wanted this baby no matter what. Of all these things I would like advice, not criticizing. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• blood test if you dont know who the dad is
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If you found out 2 weeks later what due date did they give you? You could go back to that and get a better idea if not dna is the only true way.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• so you found out 2 weeks after sleeping with the other guy that you were preg right?

if so then it would've been too early to tell if you had gotten preg with him... i think its safe to say its your SO's baby
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 1:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i'd think its safe to say its your SO's baby, but there is always a paternity test :)
    Anonymous

• Usually pregnancy tests are not accurate at two weeks, so the likelihood is you were pregnant before this incident.
    However don't put up with his drunken and crude behavior it's going to be that much harder while your pregnant!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2009