41 weeks friday...bloody show. possible labor soon?

I had my second membrane sweep yesterday at 11am. I felt crampy afterwards of coarse. This morning I woke with cramps and I used the restroom and wiped and my mucous (wich ive been loosing for a week now) was clear, brown, and had blood in it. Ive dropped, have had strong pain/pressure in my vagina, been loosing my plug as I said, and today having irregular contractions. Ive used the restroom several times today and everytime I wipe there is tons of discharge and blood tinged/brown mucous.

Could this be my show?
Could the sweep have worked?
I hope cuz im being induced Saturday if I dont go into labor before then. And I would like to go into labor naturally.

Could labor be beginning to start?

=) thanks.

KadaG

Asked by KadaG at 2:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you sound like how i have been feeling . i have been having the same things happen lol . it could be soon or might end up being induced . i will keep my fingers crossed for you that it is soon !
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sounds hopeful...GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sounds like it is a good possibility. Even if it the last thing you might want to do go have sex. Your SO ejaculate will help the labor progress if it is real labor.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009