A VIDEO ON A STUDY ON HOMOPHOBIA, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqdAlsSPiUQ

Asked by older at 2:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • You fall in love with whoever your mind and heart tells you to. Sometimes it may be a person of the same sex and to each their own. Who am I to say that someone else deserves to be unhappy when they are with someone of the same sex. You can be just as happy with the same or opposite sex and half the time men make us crazy anyways. We are all entitled to our own happiness no matter what it is.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm not going to watch it cause I'm sure its about homosexuals. God, what has this world come too? Please, Lord, share your light on the world.
    Anonymous

• OH anon- youre just hiding behind your bible because deep down you like women.
    Anonymous

• ANON, WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? IT IS A CLINICAL STUDY AT A UNIVERSITY!

Answer by older at 2:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i've heard of that a long time ago. it is very interesting. but i also dunno how many straight guys would be willing to attach a string to his penis for another guy to analyze.

and the violence thing.. i've noticed with a lot of my straight friends..(i'm a teen mom) guys in general seem pretty insecure. when i start asking them what they think of gay guys, further along the conversation they start to get mad. it's just gross to them. they can't picture it, refuse to be around it, and wouldn't touch the 10 foot pole used to touch things from a distance.
    Anonymous

• ANON 2:11 THESE WERE STUDENTS THAT PROBABLY GOT PAID TO PARTICIPATE, BUT I GET WHAT YOU MEAN!

Answer by older at 2:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• BRAILYNSMAMA08, I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY, BUT DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO?

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Why does someone's sexual orientation/preference have to control EVERY aspect of their lives?! I have never felt the need to shout my heterosexual orientation from rooftops! Why do gays have to march, and scream, and force people to accept it?!?!

Are you less able to work, socialize, go to school, etc. because you prefer to be with someone of the same sex? I don't think about my sexual orientation every second of the day, but it sure seems to be the only thing on the minds of gays! Perhaps THAT is why some gays have trouble doing/keeping jobs.

Unless your job is in the adult entertainment industry what does your sexual preference have to do with anything?! If you just did your jobs like everyone else, and just did whatever you need to do behind closed doors, or respectfully carry yourself in public like heterosexual people do (I don't care for PDA's even with straight people--get a room already!)
    Anonymous

• ANON2:28 BECAUSE THEY ARE DISCRIMINATED UPON, THEY ARE NOT TREATED LIKE YOU AND ME. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO, BUT GAYS HAVE NO TRACK RECORD OF NOT KEEPING THEIR JOBS. IN ANY CASE, THIS PARTICULAR QUESTION IS ABOUT HOMOPHOBIC AND THE STUDY, DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO?

Answer by older at 2:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• That was an interesting video. Did the homophobic men lie about their arousal?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009