what do you want?

i dont know whats wrong with me but lately i've been obsessed with designer clothes and looking fabulous. i've decided that when im done having kids i want a breast lift and a tummy tuck!!! i also want to get my nose done lol because i have a honker. anyone else? im sure im jsut going through a phase trying to overcompensate for feeling fat but its fun to pretend :]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 2:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i say its always good to improve yourself. Sometimes there are things that just can't be fixed with fitness and exercise. Like saggy boobs and loose tummy skin. I think we should be thankful for what God has given us and not go overboard but like I said nothing wrong with improving the things we can't change on our own. When im done having kids id love to get a full tummy tuck and breast lift. Having kids can definately give you an out of body feeling. I just dont feel like i look like myself anymore, that is why i plan to get it done someday in the future.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am getting my boobs done in august.. dont feel bad!! If you can do it do it.eople that judge are just jealous. (personal experiance)
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 2:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I say go for it.... you only have one body and one life.. . make it as beautiful as you want it to be! Want my plastic surgeons number.. he's goooood.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• my daughter just had a baby her and her husband want to have one more then she says she is going to get a boob lift.she is like that she always looks good.dresses better than me.actually both my daughters dress better than me.thats ok.if you know how to dress good for you.maybe you can give me some pointers my daughters try but to know avail...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009