What is your cats name? And whats the cutest thing he/she does?

I have a cute little brown and white striped cat..his name is Houdini (like the magician) and currently he's playing with an egg shell (im eating a hard boiled eggs and he took my peel outta my bowl)

Ive been sick for a week and the cutest thing my cat does is curl up in a ball next to me while im sick and comfort me..other than that when im feeling fine, he bites my ankles =P

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 2:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. we had two little kittens come to our house from the farm across the street and they would not leave. their names were kitty,. yes both of them and they just loved the baby. but the funniest thing was when we let them in the house i would say come on guys and they would both follow me wherever i went i think they thought they were dogs.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i have a blue beta fish. He or she is pretty boring. (i dont know the gender)
    His or her name is "Beta" (how origional)..it doesnt do anything cute..it never eats....i feed it but it wont eat. but its still alive
    Anonymous

• My cats name is Scribbles(looks like some kid colored her). She does all kind of goofy stuff. She will eat anything....fruits veggies meats. She flushes the toilet so she can peek threw the crack and watch it. She attacks people at random I call it her run by kitten attack.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• awwwwwwwwwwwwww Jodi! thats just the cutest EVERRRRR!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
    i love kitties! i call Houdini "Kitty" all the time..omg! he's snoring right now next to me!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have a little boy cat, Buster Mac (as in "hey buster, that's not yours!" ) I inherited him from my son, who got him for Christmas, then moved out leaving him behind. Anyway.... As far as cute... he curls up in my lap like a kid with his butt on my lap and his head on my shoulder when I'm reclining and lays there with his paw on my face looking me right in the eye, if I turn away he reaches out and gets my face again and meow's.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• OMG! the funniest thing my cat does is, he'll cry...slash my leg and fall to the ground as if i hit him and im like "are you serious?! your really trying to make me look like the bad guy?! I feed to Fancy Feast! i treat you like royalty!"

but i still love him to death =D
    My fiance thinks i love the cat more than i love him...but i love my fiance more because he got me the kitty (thats not the only reason why i love my fiance, i love him for many other reasons..the kitty is just one other reason)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have 2 cats. Princess is the mom, and Milkshake is her son. She is almost 3 years old so she doesn't do too much (she's not very active at all) but she does like to lick the strangest things. She will lick the walls, floor, and yesterday I sat and watched her attacking my son's shoe. She would get back against the wall, crouch, and pounce on the shoe then start licking the rubber sole! My cat Milkshake is just a little over 1, and he does some pretty silly stuff. He freaks out sometimes and just out of the blue he will run down the hallway at full speed then slide around the corner into an other room, then come flying back out of it at a full run then suddenly just stop and look around like " whats everyone looking at". And sometimes he attacks the specks of dust that float around in the air if he's sitting near the window. It looks like he's crazy, batting at something invisible in the air.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• well kellee im more of a dog person but since they loved bailey and she loved them i let them stay lol they were good cats though
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My cat is Lily( like a tiger lily) and the cuteset thing she does is she loves to play with my dd. they are attached at the hip. if my dd goes somewhere lily is sure to follow!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ian & Tigger.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009