36 weeks and my kid fell on me?

I was sitting on the couch and she fell on me she is 40lbs. She didn't fall on my stomach but it shook me when it happened and i felt pain in my stomach. Should i be worried?

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• People get into car accidents and their babies are fine...you're fine
    Anonymous

• Watch for spotting, but you should be fine.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 2:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• no youll be fine. as long as there is no blood then your ok .
    i was about 2 or 3 id remmeber for sure lol and i jump right on my moms stomach when she was pregnant with my brother seth , i got in trouble but my brother and her were just fine.
    i have my own personal opinions on my brothers stupidity butthat is because im his sister lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• As long as there is no bleeding and you can still feel your baby moving, you should be fine.
    sondamom0828

Answer by sondamom0828 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i was in 2 car accidentts this year while being pregnant...my baby is PERFECTLY safe...and still alive...and shes due to come out next week =P

id think id much rather have had a kid fall on me than have those 2 car accidents
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009