TMI bum sex

hubby wanted to try it one day so I let him it felt good and we probably do that like 3 times a week, can it hurt you if you do it to much that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Health

• Anon: You can have a heartattack having normal sex too.

Anal sex is something of a personal preference. If you like it don't pay attention to what anyone else says. It is your choice, I enjoy it too. I have never had any problems. Use lots of lubricant )KY Jelly works good). I don't think you will have a heart attack having anal sex. Do what makes you feel good and don't feel bad about it.
    Anonymous

• You will find conflicting advice on this like all things. Sure the possibility is there, but if you dont have hemmeroids and are still going #2 fine I would say all is okay.
    Anonymous

• oh ok lol
    Anonymous

• You can have a heart attack actually. There is a large vein up there, dont' want to mess with that!

That said, I just sexted my hubs a pic of my butthole. It looked sort of yellow down there though.
    Anonymous