Popular movies you have never seen (2006 and past)

So I know several people that have NEVER seen Wizards of Oz and I thought I would ask a fun question about what movies have you never seen that are considered popular. 2006 and later.

I have seen ALOT of movies I am a movie freak but I will admit I have a few I have never seen.

Citizen Kane
Pursuit of Happyness
maybe a few others I can't think of....

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 2:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't remember. I havent seen very many movies since like 2003.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Most of the really scary horror movies.
    I saw The Ring and my husband says that I ended up in the hospital from an "episode." I suffer from memory loss so I don't remember the incident, but I'm mindful to stay away from any movie like that.

I haven't seen Juno, Knocked Up, the one where the 2 guys get married to scam the insurance company (it looks funny), and I know there must be a ton of others.

I can't believe you haven't seen The Wizard of Oz! Wow! It was tradition for me and my brothers to watch that as little kids in the 70's every year it came on tv. I'm sure it would seem like a dumb movie to you now, but it was a "magical" movie when I was a child. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm sorry - I reread your post. You said "other people" haven't seen it...lol.

I never saw Citizen Kane, either, but I saw Pursuit of Happyness. I know it was based on a true story, but it was a bit difficult to believe in parts. It wasn't a totally bad movie, but Will Smith has done better acting in other movies.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009