Someone please help me figure this out

I was basically seeing two men on and off. I had sex with K. for the first time on Feb 7, and T. on Feb 14, and then stopped seeing T. and continued to have sex with K. I wasn't using condoms because I am allergic to them and was using the Nuvaring. I didn't get my period when I should have at the end of February, so I took a test March 2 and it was negative. Things went back to normal and I started feeling sick a lot so I took a test March 16 and it was positive. According to the ultrasound I am now 10 weeks pregnant.
So who is the father???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• From my wheel I am coming up with the 18th of February as date of conception, but that is 10 weeks to today, and sperm can live for a few days too so if you had sex with both of them anytime from the 14th to the 22nd it could be either hun, sorry, and GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• blood test all i can say
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Count back ten weeks..... did they say 10 weeks and x days?? if so count back that far and see who it was, if you only had it once with T it should be fairly easy, if you didn't have sex with K at the same time.
    Anonymous

• Ask when the date of conception was. Can you tell that by the date of the missed period?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Oh honey, you are stuck until the baby is born unfortunately to get a dna test to find out for sure. I would be honest with both men from the start though to avoid it later on, the sooner the truth comes out hte better. Sorry. Sometimes things like this happen, and it looks bad to the outside world but like in your case where you really weren't just out sleeping around, you just have to suffer through it and explain yourself as best you can to these men in hopes that they will understand and not be so harsh about it.
    Anonymous

• I have two words for you P-A-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y T-E-S-T

For future advice......don't sleep with more than one guy :)
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• What is the due date they gave you, that will help to get mroe accurate and tell me 10 weeks and how many days exactly ou are talking about.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• And just a FYI, these people telling you to count back 10 weeks are wrong. You'd actually count back 8 since they add 2 weeks to pregnancy in the beginning. Even then you are too close to tell.
    Anonymous

• Muary, Maury, Maury LMAO. JK!!! Good Luck I think the only way to find out will be getting paternity test done. Be honest to both of the guys though I wouldn't hide it from either of them since you'll be contacting them in about 30 weeks.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• its most likely K I think because sperm does live inside you a few days but the longer its in you the less likely the sperm are strong enough to make the trip..lol..
    Anonymous