Alien Ray Gun To Your Head?

Okay, the aliens come down and point a ray gun at your head and tell you that you HAVE to have some kind of plastic surgery or they're going to melt your brain right then and there! What do you have done and why?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 2:34 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My boobs for sure!!!! LOL! I don't think it would take an alien with a gun to make me have that done either!
    Anonymous

• BOOBIES! Mine are saggier than my moms :( but SO seems to like them regardless! That's good! But I think they are HORRIBLE. The rest of my body is fine, i can't wear anything bra-less.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well, seeing as you're not saying how invasive the surgery has to be.......I have a tiny 1/2" scar on my forehead. My doctor said he'd fix me up with a plastic surgeon to "erase" it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:39 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Can we have more then one (since it's being "forced" on us)? I choose excess gut vaporization and re-structuring of the support tissue for the ta-tas.

mamaphouka

Answer by mamaphouka at 2:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• boob lift and reduction. hell yeah!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Breast Implants for sure.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• hmmmm. Do they do butt surgery? LIke if you have no butt can they give you a cute one?
    If so, that is what I would choose cuz I would like to have a cute butt.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I want my flap of skin on my stomach to disappear. I got it from my c-section and its sooo ugly.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• totally the boobs! But, only if the aliens are gonna make me do it.
    daisy975

Answer by daisy975 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would love to have a breast reduction (on both, of course!), but it wouldn't matter if they melted my brain because I suffer from memory loss anyway. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009