camera recommendations

i've had 2 kodak digi-cams and they both have given me some problems. but... im not sure if it's a manufacturer's defect or if its from my daughter dropping it a few times. =P im looking for a not-too-expensive 10-12mp+ camera with video capability & large screen. i'm considering the sony dsc-s980 or the kodak v1273. The sony is cheaper, but the kodak is a touch screen & im a sucker for technology like that. =P any other suggestions and advice is appreciated! thanks ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Shopping

• I brought olympus around that price too... If you are planning to get it from best buy, I would suggest that you stop by this site to get cash back on your best buy order,

http://dollarise.com/view/deals/store/bestbuy

and then pick up at best buy.  In other words, never go direct to best buy to buy

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 2:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nikon.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I bought the Nikon coolpix for $119.99 at Best Buy and it like it better and it has more options than the Cannon one I bought last year for $379. Its awesome. Has lots of options, smile and blink detection, video, its 10 megapixels and I love it! I couldn't believe that this camera was this awesome for $119!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:44 PM on Apr. 15, 2009