Men are so confusing...

So we have been talking about having a baby. One day he says he wants one and we wont use protection and he'll go in me...then a few days later he says he wants to start using condoms and says he wants to wait a little while before we have one...so I buy condoms and that night we end up not using them...so then last night I ask if he's wanting to use one and he says "no" so I say well what if something happens (to see where we stood as far as "trying") and after I said "what if something happens" he just smiled and said "good"...What is the deal with him changing like that from day to day? He's like that on EVERYTHING! We were talking about gettinga new vehicle even and he was the same way with one day wanting to get a new one and the next talking about waiting... Ugh! Do I just keep my mouth shut and just go with whatever he's feeling that day? I know you'll say talk about it but we do and thats when he changes his mind...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry it's not just a guy thing. lol. Is he by any chance a Libra? We are known for changing our minds. I tell my husband I make up my mind just long enough to change it again.

I was like this with TTC my first. I m/c and was more confused than before. With my son after that it was no question. Now I am doing it again. I have no idea when we will have #2. If I think about it too much longer I don't know when it'll happen. He probably just has too much on his mind. I know I do.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hmmm I dont think its just a guy thing. Except guys tend to dwell on the bigger things usually. But something sounds good until you sit there and think about all of the pros and cons then you start to get nervous. Maybe discuss it and she what his pros and cons are and they may help you guys better discuss them. But see I change my mind alot hair color, should I buy this or not. But usually smaller things.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Girl I hope that you are not going to marry this man.
    I married and then divorced one.
    A man that can not make up his mind...is NG in my book.
    No stability..
    Personally I was never happy because he was never happy because he
    could
    never
    make
    up his
    mind...!!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Bubbsmommy..
    that is funny because my X like I described above
    was
    a
    Libra!!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

LOL! My love is a Libra, it takes him forever to make a decision....that is, if he even makes one...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• See I think thats what it is, he thinks about it to much and gets nervous. It's been really upsetting me tho bc one day he gets my hopes up then the next he decides he wants to wait a little bit til "the time is right" :(
    Anonymous

• No he's not a Libra lol he's a Virgo, so he's pretty close to a Libra tho!
    Anonymous

• Ok Virgo and Libra very different'''
    I am a virgo and I can make up my mind...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• until he knew for sure what he wanted I wouldn't get pregnant by him

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• HEY! I'm a libra! We're not all nuts! lol

babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 15, 2009