How many friends do you have?

I mean the kind you can do anything in front of and they still love ya. I ask because my relationship I am in now, stops me from having friends, but now I don't care and its either I live to be happy, or live and be miserable, like him. I choose the happiness. I only have 4 good friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good friends as in I trust them with my life and I can be myself around them? Umm like two. One is a guy and one is a girl I grew up with most of my life. Good friends are hard to come by.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Get rid of the guy, get a dog, and keep your friends.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol, love EireLass's answer.

I have 2 as well that are that close. But I know I can count on them for ANYTHING, anytime, had to call them up at 4 and 5 in the morning before for stuff and it is never an issue but more of a what do I need to do kind of thing. It is more abou tthe quality for me than how many friends I have. I have a few other aquantiences but not realy friends, more like I am bored and can call and say hi, or go hang out with.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:49 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Close friends that I could tell anything to?? 2-3
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:51 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• EireLass...Get rid of the guy and get a dog....

rolling on floor

I have only one really good friend. 

vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Maybe two but I never really get to see them either cause they have kids and families so they are always busy. We can never really seem to catch up with each other.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:56 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have friends good friends all over the world I like to live a clean and respectable life I am happy and I will be happy forvever as long as I do what I need to be doing that is right. If this relationship is not respectablemaybe you need to get married
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 3:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My HUSBAND We have been together 36 years.He knows everything about me an GOD BLESS HIM HE STILL LOVES ME!!
    patty400

Answer by patty400 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• you need to get rid of your boyfriend!!! does he try to cut you off from your family also? because if so, thats leading to an abusive relationship. The guy cuts you off from everything so you feel trapped and that you have nobody else to go to been there done that its stupid not worth your time!!!!!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My hubby.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:11 PM on Apr. 15, 2009