Does anyone know of any good work from home jobs that are not a scam?

I am looking for a good work from home job so I can be home with my son more, but I am not sure which ones are for real and which ones are scams. Can anyone help me out?

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 3:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of legit non-scam WAH jobs on my site... feel free to look through them...

www.Sabrinas-closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:13 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Jet blue it a good at home job work on the computer airlines making reservations
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 3:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ChaCha
    Anonymous

• Hey there,

Check out workingfromhomecommunity.com . This should give you a decent amount of them to help you out that are really good.

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 3:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am part of The MOM Team. We are moms who work from home and help others work from home as well. I make my own hours and work with my 22 month old son by my side. Visit my website for more info - www.themomteam.com/catch710

txrangersgirl

Answer by txrangersgirl at 3:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Good Morning America did a segment on which ones were legit and which were scams. You might try their website and do a search

Answer by admckenzie at 3:40 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i am looking for home based reps. to market my products . i pay daily and up to $ 200.00 an app. wired to you in less than an hour !

bklaus@zoeylife.net
    brenda_zoey

Answer by brenda_zoey at 3:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I work off of The CashSaloon and am able to bring in around $200 a month right now I'm at $140 and the month isn't over yet. I have been paid and it's easy to do. Come check out my group http://www.cafemom.com/group/cashsaloonmammas
    I fill out offers not ever spending a penny and I get paid for it! Come check it out.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 4:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well, I am a SAHM to 3 and I also bbsit another little one 5 days a week to make some extra money. It works for me :) do you have a friend or relative that needs daycare? I looked into a few of the work from home websites but I thought they were scams.
    megmer

Answer by megmer at 4:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have a whole list of jobs I have done that pay well and have listed some I did that paid but not well. Please PM me or send a letter to littledebbies09@gmail.com and I would be happy to forward my list to you. I would post all but don't know if that is braking the rules to the forum.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 15, 2009