Put your question HERE so we can decide to click on it! You Agree?

I'm sick of HELP ME, TMI, What to do....I wish folks would post the actual question first and then give details. Am I alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 3:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• NO, you are not alone! LOL. I refuse to open questions if I have no idea what its about...if you want more answers, be specific in the question!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If it's TMI, they may not want to offend anyone but for the rest, yes it bugs me! Especially when they say "Do you...." or something like that. I usually pass over those ones.
    Anonymous

• At least put a specific subject. Like possibly "poop tmi" or something. I hate the "HELP PLEEEEEAAASE!" ones so bad.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• omg I know! I hate seeing "So I went to......" Its like there is room to write out your subject! I always fall for it too. I think ok, I'll bite, and then it's something that has no concern to me or something that I could even give advice on.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It's cafemom, get over it. You all act as though you have waited in line for gold just to find out that all you're going to get is pennies.
    Anonymous

• For some odd reason i expected to find an "Anon" in here who would be the queen b*tch of em all =P

thankyou Anon, for making me happy knowing id find you in here being cranky
    Anonymous

• Hilarious to Anon at 1:45!
    I would prefer it if people put their question in the subject line as well. That way people could effectively help others better.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• what does being Cafemom have anything to do with it? So we have to wait in line for something to be able to express our feelings on the matter? You are just saying that Anon :38 because you are probably the retard who does it all the time
    Anonymous